Psychics/Unplanned Pregnacy

Question
QUESTION: I am pregnant it wasn't planned and we really can't afford a baby right now will I not have this baby if so I hope we can handle it
My name is Ashley Garner born May 23 1991 and my boyfriend name is Contrel Davis born January 8 1989

ANSWER: I could not figure out what is the question sounds like you already decided what need to be done. please let me know what is your question

QUESTION: Will me and my boyfriend come to an agreement to keep this baby or not?

Answer
According to the tarot there are many problems in this relationship rooted with anger and lack of patience and maybe his family influence as well, so with that in mind and with the fact you are saying there is not money to support the raise of a child I would recommend not to have the baby however what you and him will decide to do about it is completely up to you and no one can predict that but you and him. as I see it this relationship are not a great match and so to add a baby to it can cause much more problems also with a look to the future it seems that eventually this relationship are about to end with cheating so I think you want to avoid bringing a child to such experience and its best to avoid it .

Psychics

Inbal