Psychics/Very warm Greetings

Question
Good day good sire. I'm very sorry for asking multiple questions amongst other previous mistakes. I'm Ngozi Ohajionu born 9th day of February 1986 I just noticed I made some error about the previous date of birth I sent you-all things work for good. I'm into real estate and facing some challenges which is expected but the disappointments seems getting to me. What do I need to change or do different to achieve my true deepest heart genuine intentions so as to be a very responsible independent compassionate man both to my family loved ones and society? Thanks for your anticipated reply. Please if there's any way I've against your rules this time please be gracious.

Answer
Dear Ngozi
your question is more of idealistic than practical as it is up to you to show compassion responsibility and true love to your family and no one out there can tell you how to feel but your own self. I can tell you that feeling like that is a matter of either natural tendency with love to the entire existence which usually follows by love to your family and more happiness in your life , or some practice throough spiritual method as you know them or others that might suit you to remember that we all being are one love and relate to each other constantly and therefore working for each other makes us stronger and as I said happier., there is a need in you to do everything perfect all the time and I am here to tell you that you are perfect as you are, learn to accdept that and repeat it out loud every once in a while for the mirror and it will be the way you feel constantly. I am afraid your parents might forgot to teach  you that or maybe they were not having such feelings in their own childhood so you maybe do not remember this feeling but you can restore it in any given moment. this year since your birth date on february 2014 and until your  next birth date you are in a great time for learn new lessons and the lesson of loving thyself is important one. it might not be your best financial year but if you face lost of property or money try to remind yourself that this lost will enable you to move forward more free and its not a punishment. instead of thinking you are being punished think what you can do with those lessons in order to get better, according to the tarot you went into some debts partly because you took it upon yourself to have them and now you need to pay for it. this will take about five months from now and than you will see through a new direction in your life that will restore your financial ability and put you back on the horse. not sure this new direction would be real estate business so no need to cling just to that option and feel free to explore other gifts or jobs that you  might meet on your way. getting attached to the same thing at all times is also one thing to work on, practice breathing take air in and than take air out several times in a roll deep breathing can help you refresh your body and refresh your mind especially when you feel you are sto stressed you cant brethe any longer. and do not worry you are to live very long life so you might want to relax just a bit and start enjoy every day as it is without long terms plans you will have enough time to do those when you are financialy stable again about five months from now. I wish you all the best.  

Psychics

Inbal