Psychics/Is he the one

Question
My name is Monique (1987) and I am currently dating justin (1986) for 2 years now. We recently started a long distance relationship. What does the future of our relationship hold?

Answer
Lenormand cards - Scythe, Snake, Tower - not the best of cards Monique! But this is a warning to you to keep all lines of communication honest, because you are prone to not speaking what you're really feeling, and this could lead to wires crossing between the both of you, especially given the distance! Maybe he begins talking about a woman he met at his work place or something, because this leads you to worry etc - so make plans when you will meet etc, and keep those communication lines open and not coming from a place of twisting the actual truth!  

Psychics

Gipsy