Psychics/career guidance

I am Disha born on December 26, 1990. Actually I always wanted to be a scientist or a business person. But I am confused that which field I choose. So I would be really grateful if u can tell me which profession I shall choose.

ANSWER: I am really surprise to hear that until the age of 24 you still did not find what is the proffesion you wish to take in life and if to chose according to numberology business will suit you better than sciense as you are ambitious and love challenges and to achieve them. however I do not like to limit people with their skills and I prefer that you will chose your own proffession and name it and than I can tell you if it will be a succesful choice for you so in your case I will allow one follow up for you to name which profession you wish to have and I will check if its a good choice.

QUESTION: Greetings Inbal,
    First of all thanks a lot for helping. I know its high time I should realise my true calling and take the right profession and follow it. But honestly I am literally confused that what should I do. I dont know which profession to choose but I am just sure and i want only one thing that is whatever i choose I want to be on the top of that profession. As of now I am really confused between modelling and scientist. First I want to do my own research and then want to start the business of my invention. So whatever I want to do I just want to be self employed. So if you can let me know what is the best profession for me. And yes as of now I am pursuing my studies and part time I teach at private coaching centre. But it is really uninteresting as i like variety.

you have changed the mode of your quest to private what I SPECIFICALLY ask not to do in my profile
you also did not provide me any more details about your question
with that in mind I sopouse I cant help you much more

p.s. observing the un greatful approach of you after you did not get a free service for your un urgent question made me feel maybe its best to turn this question into public mode as I promised to do so in my profile and I feel people need to see clearly your ungratitude approach and understand that if this is the way you think about life not only you get more confused you might fire back your own luck for trying to insult people who are there for help others. have a good luck in your life journey and work some on your persoanlity first because with that attitude you wont get a job even if you knew what it is you wish to do

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site