Psychics/my fiance

My info: DOB 6/6/74
His info: DOB 1/14/71

Hello and thank you for taking my question. My fiance has a horrible case of depression and has had since his divorce 3 years ago. A few days ago he told me he didn't love me and that he cannot be anything for anybody since he's so seriously depressed. He said he feels nothing. Says he's not suicidal but had asked me a question that made me feel he was thinking along those lines. I KNOW when he said he didn't love me that was a lie. I know this. This is the 2nd time he's done this to me and I font get it, you come back into my life, ask me to marry you, there's zero fighting, getting along great and put of the blue he knocks my feet put from under me again. Can you please advise me. My mom committed suicide and my father passed after that (I hope they are around me watching out for me) so I know depression and that flat affect. Please tell me what I should do? Be patient or wrap it up and get over him. How long should I wait? Will he come back to me....

Thank you again for helping me, I heard you were good!

Lenormand cards - Scythe, Ring, Lady - the cards are saying that this engagement is definitely off the table, it's something you have to get used to. You wanted to get engaged, but letting him go only allows room for the next guy who can truly love you like you love yourself. It might seem illogical right now, but one day in the future you will thank your ex-financee for walking away. The advice is to get over him right now.

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there