Psychics/my fiance

Question
Info: my DOB is 6/6/74 born on Marietta. GA
And his DOB is 1/14/71 and was born in Macon, Ga

Hello and thank you for taking my question. My fiance has a horrible case of depression and has had since his divorce 3 years ago. A few days ago he told me he didn't love me and that he cannot be anything for anybody since he's so seriously depressed. He said he feels nothing. Says he's not suicidal but had asked me a question that made me feel he was thinking along those lines. I KNOW when he said he didn't love me that was a lie. I know this. This is the 2nd time he's done this to me and I font get it, you come back into my life, ask me to marry you, there's zero fighting, getting along great and put of the blue he knocks my feet put from under me again. Can you please advise me. My mom committed suicide and my father passed after that (I hope they are around me watching out for me) so I know depression and that flat affect. Please tell me what I should do? Be patient or wrap it up and get over him. How long should I wait? Will he come back to me....

Thank you again for helping me, I heard you were good!

Answer
Your boyfriend needs serious help. he is lying about loving you , he thinks of himself as unworthy and he thinks by letting you go you would be happier without him.
I do not think he is in a relationship material zone right now due to his depression but what ever treatment he is on is not working. I think what you do depends on how your emotions truly are. If you love him, and want to make this work, see to it that he finds the right help , and look for a positive solution together , but if not , I still think as a friend you should encourage him and help him find the help he needs.  

Psychics

Faith in Cards