Psychics/Guidance

Question
Hi Christian
   I am really confused about what God has in store for me! I tried many times asking him to help but I guess I am not able to recognise it. Please I need some guidance from God to walk on the right path!

Answer
Greetings disha,

Thank you for requesting a spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading.

Knowing what God has in store for one is a very personal experience. But it is in knowing HOW to reach God first that holds the key to His answer!

You should examine your approach as to how you are trying to reach God. Do you just "mouth" words to God without real meaning behind them? Do you do it haphazard as more of a chore? Or do you open up your heart to the experience of communication with God and keep a reverent attitude throughout your conversation with Him?

When a person does not hear God it is because they have either consciously or subconsciously closed up and blocked the door to communication with Him. God is always listening but you may not be talking to Him in the right way in order to get His full attention.

I cannot speak for God or what He has in store for you as again that is a very personal experience and He will speak to your heart when He knows you are ready to receive His answer. What you can do is align yourself closer to Him so that you can feel the beautiful vibrations of His most Holy Name. In order to do that you should enter into a room that is shut away from any noise or distractions. No TV, no kids, no music, no cell phones, no anything. Everything MUST be **very quiet!**

After you have established your sanctuary you need to take a few deep breaths to calm you down then close your eyes and speak to God from your heart. Ask Him what you wish to know including what He has in store for you. You may not immediately hear a reply from God as He works in His own timing and He also knows when it is best for you to hear His message. But ask Him to provide you with a good way that you will immediately recognize His message for you and He will! You need to be ever vigilant for this as many times God's reply will come in very subtle ways that if you are not aware of you may miss His message. For instance, He may bring you enlightenment during your sleep state; He may present a person that will reveal something concerning what you were asking about and that will be His answer; He may lead you into a bookstore where the title of a book you pick up will reveal the answer, etc. He has many different ways in which to communicate with you but you must be ready to recognize it.

God has a true mission for you, disha! He will speak to your heart at the appropriate time and you will then know what that mission is.

Thank you for your Christian intuitive reading request, disha, and may God bless you! And remember always that you *ARE* as your mind thinks you are! Please know that God loves you much more than you will ever know!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

After saying this prayer meaningfully and out loud, you are now a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation but arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty God. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

Remember -- "With God *ALL* Things Are Possible!"  

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†