Psychics/my life

Question
My name is Tiffany and I was born in 1970.  I am currently living at a friend’s house with which I opened a business.  Things are no longer going well between us but I have exhausted all of my finances with the business, and my car has died (permanently), leaving me no resources to move out or get another job.  All I want is a life of my own.  Do you see me, hopefully soon, being able to get up on my own two feet?  Any information you can pass my way would be very appreciated.

Answer
Gypsy cards drawn for you today - Widow, Hope, Some Money - if you keep thinking you're going to fail you will. Hold onto hope that you will get yourself out of this situation and you will have the determination to do so, otherwise you'll just fall into a depressive state of mind :P

Psychics

Gipsy