Psychics/Long distance love

Samantha June 30, 1991
Kieran October 4, 1986
I live in Canada and he lives in the Cook Islands. We have plans to visit each other over the next few months and our long term goals have us together eventually. Will this work?

hi Samantha
From your end of things, I feel you will work hard to get this going. You and people around you will be generous to you in helping you get things moving and help either you or he come to live here. ( I feel your side will want you to remain in Canada) however from what I can see his side has issues, there will be problems from his side of things stopping you and he from being together, they will make it challenging for him to make a commitment to live near you or have you move out there.  

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.