Psychics/Long Distance Relationship

Question
My name is Cidnie (September 15, 1994) and Steve is (October 16, 1988). Me and him met in a website when I was around 13 years old (2007) but we lost contact with each other for 3-4 years (2010-2014). We got contact with each other again just this October 27, 2014 and fell in love with each other. Do you think it will work out in the end and we'll be happy together?

My parents doesn't know about him yet, but by the time they will. I hope they will accept him and there will be no complications because my parents feel uneasy when it comes to long distance relationships.

Thank you and good day

Answer
my dear big part of what you believe about steve is a wishful thinking and emotions that are not very related to what is going on in his life as it seem that he have hard time keeping relationship and loyalty and its not sure he is keeping loyal to you at this very moment so I suggest not to make any plans unless he is coming to live close by you to prove you that he is serious with his intention to be with you and of course to make your parents feel more comofortable if he does not do that it will be enough for you to understand that this is not really what it seem to look like. sorry about that

Psychics

Inbal