Psychics/Long-term relationship

Hello Faith in Cards, hope you are wekk-:)
My name is Rachel,female, my DOB: 2nd,January, 1985, 10:00 AM, Tel Aviv, Israel.
I would like to ask you when do you predict i'll have a serious and long-term relationship, as i do date and have dated quite a lot in the past but the right man for me isn't there for me yet apparently. Please feel free to share with me everything you see openly even if you see negative events.
Kind Regards,

You have a barrier around you from finding love. I feel like there is someone around you that hurts your chances. A female about your age, she does not want to see you happy. You actually have a chance at love with someone who is within 5 minutes from your current home.  

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.