Psychics/Lost love

Hi thank you for taking your time on my question.  I have been dating a guy long distance, and we recently called it quits.  I still have my ticket to go visit and have postponed it to a few months time.  My question is if we will hit it off romantically when we meet in person in two months time even though our affair has ended.  

Thank you

Hi Didi and I thank you for the opportunity of answering your important question.  

In answer to your question as to whether or not you'll both hit if off is something I don't see in your spread.  The messages I'm receiving are that there's things that need to be worked out between you and he.  In order to do this, it's going to require lots of patience on both parties.  You must allow space and this will intern create Trust and Respect for one another.  I believe that you should place it in the hands of the Universe or God, things will just happen naturally.  And of course you can also make them manifest with the help of these forces.

Keep your faith and may you have a wonderful and blissful weekend.

Le Vans

Le Vans

Hi, my name is Le Vans and I would like to Thank You for selecting my name as your source. I can answer your any one question relating to career, relationship, addiction, past lives, intuitive assistance, and messages from loved ones that have crossed over. My tools will range from tarot decks, numerology, crystal rocks, colored candles and some aromatherapy suggestions for healing purposes. I enjoy doing what I do and sending messages of healing to clients is my gratification. By providing your name, birthdate, and favorite color, you may send your question via email, chat, or text. Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!

I have inherited a family trait from a lineage of psychics, mediums, and channelors. I am 4th generation psychic on both sides of my family and we have been considered the strongest of previous generations. When speaking one-on-one with people, I will connect to their surrounding energy and elements whether it's in person or via chat. I have experience in numerology, angel readings, mineral crystals, and aromatherapy oil advise. My client history is sixteen (16) years in length. My readings include people that range from corporate executives, service industry, music entertainers and theatrical professionals throughout the United States and internationally in Mexico.

My education has been life itself. My college education was in business and accounting. But my intuitive education has come from within and use a lot of tools from spiritual mentors such as Louise Hay, Doreen Virtue, Michael Beckwith, Dr Wayne Dyer, Joel Osteen to further my knowledge and learn to control my gifts.

I am the first representative to award with their first Five (5) Star Ratings in all categories.

My clients within the past sixteen (16) years range from professionals such as corporate executives, entertainers in theater and servicing areas. All my clients reside within the United States and internationally in areas of Mexico.