Psychics/love

Question
Hello! My name is Brandy and my birthday is November 14, 1988. I have been in a string of really bad relationships lately and am wondering if I will be in a loving and committed one anytime soon. I have the rest of my life in order so I am wondering when that part will fall into place. Thank you!

Answer
Lenormand cards - Stork, Clouds - the cards say that you're not certain you're even worthy of new beginnings, you feel it's so elusive and all this mistrust in the Divine is causing you to push away the potential positive energies around you. Try thinking more positively and having faith, and see what a difference this makes!

Psychics

Gipsy