Psychics/love

Question
Hello Inbal,my name is Galina (December 4 1984) ,I am wondering if you could tell me what is wrong with me...I am almost 30 years old ,but still alone (no boyfriend,no husband).Do you see if I will ever met the love of my life?Thank you in advance.

Answer
Dear Galina
nothing is wrong with you and in fact your numerology suggest that you are friendly and pretty woman too
I think if anything can block you from relationship is the need of you to decide what kind of partner you want and not compromising on less than the best and lure yourself into relationship with people that talk nice and does not really mean it
also you are now in a year of changes so not sure its the best year to set up long term relationship but sure a great time to explore the option
so first of all make a list of yes and nos about your potential partner and read it daily before you go to sleep so you will know for srue what is the partner you invite from universe because the way it look within five months from now you will have a permanent partner taurus star sign and very different from other relationship you had he might be a bit older than you are as well but not too old. good luck on it you are not a mistake and if universe makes you wait its because it wants you to have the best  

Psychics

Inbal