Psychics/love connection in future

Question
Hi my name is Anita, born 18th march 1989. I used to like a guy but broke up with him two years ago. His name is rajiv born 20 march 1990. We are in touch but I feel awkward about keeping in touch with him. I have been trying to keep some distance but he keeps coming back. I dont want to be rude to him but I dont understand what to do about this situation. What are his intentions? Can he be a good match for me? I actually want to move on and want to find the love of my life. Is it possible for me to find new love? Sorry for asking too many questions but I will be extremely grateful to you if you could provide me some clarity about my love life. Thanks.

Answer
Rajiv is not a good match for you that is correct and I am sure if you will be clear with him about it and that you are not in love with him he wont come close so much you can gently suggest that you feel to him like a good friends but not more than that and since you do not want him to have too much expactation you are letting him know that you are no t planning to spend all your life with you. if he does not like it that is no tso much your problem it becomes your problem when you are telling me what you need to tell him.  as for finding love you are very smart and also not so great with patience and that is why sometimes its hard for you to be the most romantic ideal female sweet thing that people imagine you should be because you are a woman. therefore the best for you will be to look out for someone with enough confidence to let you express your wisdom and not someone like Rajiv aswo I am afraid is a bit like a child and not so sure he knows what he wants from himself all together. as for the time frame to find such love numerology wise after march 2015 it will be good time for you to search or expect love once you did that you can always send me yours and the new potential names and birth dates and purchase a read about it

Psychics

Inbal