Psychics/love future

Can you kindly tell me what is happening in the department of my love life? I am single now. Have I missed the opportunity to meet a potential lover or is he yet to enter my life? DOB. 18.3.89. Thanks.

There is loving coming to you. the person I am seeing has been through a terrible loss and is grieving a lot right now. This person has not been out and social and will emerge back in the end of December and you will have the chance to meet through a friend with a P in her name.  

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.