Psychics/Love Life

Question
My name is Emily Livingston. I was born on March the 8th 1995. I am a girl. I am currently living in Idaho but I'm from Georgia. I have been with a girl named Gabrielle Tragis for almost a year her birthday is August 21, 1994. I have always had a lack of passion and affection in this relationship. I recently met a girl named Sarah Honomichl who's birthday is April 20, 1995. After spending time with her, I realized that she gave me everything I've been missing. She made me feel wanted and she gave me a lot of excitement. Now I don't know whether I should leave the life I have with Gabrielle and walk away from the comfort and security. She is trying to make me happy but my heart just don't feel what I want. However, if I left the life I have here I would have to take a big risk and move to Texas to be with Sarah. I don't know if Sarah is ready to be with me. I think she is scared of this situation and is pushing me away because she already is attached to me. I am extremely confused and mad at myself. I just wish I knew what to do. Thank you so much for the help and advice.

Answer
Emily
Please forgive my tardiness in getting back to you. I had no idea I had a question waiting. My sincere apologies.
I can see the tough situation you are in, but to be honest, neither girl is the right match for you. Gabrielle and you have hit a point where you are mostly just friends from this point on and Sarah would be nothing more then a fling..
There is another girl coming into the mix she has a G in her name. She is about your age, height and she has a curvy body.  You will meet her in the next few months and she will fit you like a glove.  

Psychics

Faith in Cards