Psychics/Love query

Hi Gipsy,

Thank you for taking your time on me.  My name is Daniela (02.15.83) and I am asking about Alexis (02.01.71).  We fell out and I don´t know why.  He doesn´t want to see me.  We live in different Countries and I planned a visit.  I am here and he doesn´t want to see me.  I want to know why and what I can do to encourage him to see me before I leave.

I thank you for your time :)

Lenormand cards - Lady, Snake, Mice - Alexis doesn't trust you, which is why he's not responding. He's quite aware that you have placed your hope in matters, travelled from a distance to see him etc. The cards are saying Daniela, that's there's nothing you can do right now as he just is adamant not to see you before you leave.

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there