Psychics/Love relationship

I've been dating a man for a short time, we both fell in love and things were progressing nicely till he suddenly pulled away without any explanation & stopped contacting me. I don't know what happened, I'm heart broken. I've known him for 25 years, we were childhood friends & reconnected. My question is, why did he suddenly back away and what can I do to help things? My name is Jill and my birthdate is march 6 1973. His name is Bobby and his birthdate is December 17 1968.
Thank you.

Apologies for the delay.

Lenormand cards - Dog, Clouds, Mice - the cards are saying that he just got cold feet, didn't feel that he saw a future with you yada yada.. the karmic lesson for you to learn is that you should always respect who you are, and never be something else that others want you to be, because during that process they'll unconciously sense that something is not right and pull away, the Grandmothers of Fate will be encouraging them etc. Try not to worry, and just love who you are, the right guy who really loves you will be given a chance to enter into the picture.

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there