Psychics/marriage?

Question
I'd like to know if you see me entering a new long term relationship soon? My DOB is 5/19/84 (F). I'm 30 years old and I'm wondering if I'll ever get married. If you could provide any details about him, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

Answer
I am seeing something from your past coming back. it seems there is an ex who has struggled to move on from you and his energy has really caused you to have troubles moving forward. I do feel you will meet someone new but this past energy really needs to be fixed and sorted out. Seems like there was a lot of negative with him and there is still some issues with closure on his part.  

Psychics

psychichelper