I'd like to know if you see me entering a new long term relationship soon? My DOB is 5/19/84 (F). I'm 30 years old and I'm wondering if I'll ever get married. If you could provide any details about him, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

I am seeing something from your past coming back. it seems there is an ex who has struggled to move on from you and his energy has really caused you to have troubles moving forward. I do feel you will meet someone new but this past energy really needs to be fixed and sorted out. Seems like there was a lot of negative with him and there is still some issues with closure on his part.  

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.