Hi, Thanks first and up most :)

I was wondering do you see marriage between Will and I?

Chloe- 8/10/88-Female- Zachary, LA

Will - Male- Jackson, MS ( I don't have his dob off hand)

it's new from what I can see but the two of you make a terrific pair and marriage and love and continued growth in those areas is all I can see. It seems great actually. You both seem to be well suited for each other and with continued love and efforts it seems entirely possible to be eventually married.  

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.