My DOB is 22/10/71 and my question is this:  I believe I have come to a cross roads where my life in general is concerned but think it might be too difficult to be able to move out of the situation I am currently in.  Do you see this move being a possibility in the near future? And it is a move abroad I am considering.

Many thanks for your time,

I actually do, even though this is riddled with confusion and there are many loose ends to tie up the move abroad is extremely strong in your future and I can see it being an absolutely brilliant thing to do. You have done all you can do in the town you live and the move will bring you a new sense of hope and a new sense of happiness. within 3 yrs you have strong possibilities of moving.

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.