Psychics/Moving abroad

We are a couple and we feel we should relocate. Which of the following countries would suit us best? (Canada, Ireland, New Zealand or Netherlands). Our birth details are: Ajda Pavcic (female) 27th Jan 1983
and Mark Faflja Sepetavc (male) 30th June 1985.

I cannot offer that detailed type of reading here, but what I can tell to you is that you or your husband has a female in your lives, one who has moved and she knows of your hopes to also move. She has offered or will offer you help with a place to stay, jobs, anything she can should you decide to move to where she lives. I do actually feel this is your best options.  

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.