Psychics/Opening up for love- Karmic relationship

Hi, My name is Chloe and I'm female.

Date of birth is 08/10/88

I have been meeting a man by the name of Aldophus every year and a half and I'm wondering what is this between us? We recently met up and talked for a few days than he vanished on me while changing his number. Is this man coming back in my life for good or is he gone for good?

It seems his energy to you is supposed to be happening, but the timing is completely off. He has a lot of issues around him. Stress anxiety, he goes through high low moods and I feel like while he is not a bad person, he is not someone you can help right now, meaning he has to go through this next part of his life alone. Your next official meeting seems to be in the usual 12-18 months outlook but for now the best thing you can do is move on with your life. Its basically him who will come to you and there's so much time that will pass he is not worth waiting for.  

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.