Psychics/problem im having thats frightening me

hello this past nearly month i have had some problems with this person i had been in a kind of relationship friendship and intimate with. we havnt spoken in about 3 weeks. there were some threats made on his behalf due to an argument we got into and the silence of not hearing from him is making me feel uneasy. he did play alot of mind games e with me and so did a few of his friends. i want to know is there any way ill get an answer as to if me and my children will be safe? does this man barry mean me any harm? and do you ever see us talking again?   my name is pamela chartrand my birthdate is june 27th 1967   his name is barry blaney and his birthdate is febuary 27th 1962. thanks

you are correc that man is super manipulator and he never do things on his own always need someones attention and can cause a lot of drama to get the attention he needs if he is not speaking with you for three weeks I guess you can consider it over but if he made an official threat that you can present to the law go a head and give him restraint order because he treat you so mean. I was a bit surprise that you are asking if he will be in contact with you as after behaving like that you should delete block and keep him far away from yourself and not wishing for his return change or regret because its not happaning and it is my not so wild guess that he is already involved with some other poor poor girl who fall for his fake charm. dont mind all of that let him go and go get some better partner as you deserve one.  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site