Psychics/Progress with Will and I?

Question
Will
Will  

Chloe
Chloe  
Name: Chloe
Dob: 08/10/88
Favorite color: Pink

I was wondering do you see things progressing into marriage with Will and I in the future. He's from Jackson, MS.

As of right now, were friends-just hoping we go into more.

Thanks,

Chloe

Answer
Hi there Chloe and thank you for being patient with my response.  Now to answer your important question.  According to the universe, it's telling me that "Communication" is a major factor in this relationship.  When a relationship starts off with an open heart and open mind, it's the soul factor in order to progress together.  I'm sure that you are already aware of this and perhaps Will may require some additional assistance is what I'm picking up.

If this is a long distant relatioship, it's going to require a bit more time for your relationship to be unioned.  So, in answer to your question, I do not see marriage but it becomes a strong friendship.

Your spread shows me that you both like and do very similar things.  You're both visionaries and you like ordinance in your lives.  However, I see that this could be a bigger project than you expected and see a bit of frustration building.  But things do work out because there is healing involved amongst the two of you.  I see that Will may hold back in a few things and it may be due to the type of job he currently holds in which he's been doing for something now.

Chloe, you're a person that makes things happen and you're very balanced with your inner core values.  Ask for the Angels and your guides to assist you in what ever you need help heal.  I do see that this relationship help heal eachother in areas of internal feelings from previous deceptions that you and Will have experienced and you're both to open up and share to each other.  That is one of the major reasons you have crossed eachothers paths in this life at this time.  With time you will understand this healing process as Will also, at which time you will both then surrender & release.

I send your way the energy of the white light all that is positive.  May your holidays be wonderful and full of bliss.

Blessings,
Le Vans

Note:
I invite you to register onto our website at www.in2perceptions.com

Psychics

Le Vans