Psychics/Question

Question
"Name: Michael
DOB: April 3, 1976
Time: 11:32 AM
City: Port Jefferson, New York, United States (I forgot to add info)

Hello, how are you this evening? I am a little lost in my life right now.  I am in the process of correcting a stutter that I have had all my life.  I also created an addiction to deal with the emotional pain that the stuttered caused. I am working on it that as well.  I feel that I am very strong person but I need direction in my life.  I am consumed with a lot of regret in my life because I missed out on a lot of things because I stuttered.  I have not had a girlfriend in over 20 years and I would like to find one because I think about it all the time.  Can you provide me with some insight on my future?  Thank you"

Answer
Hello Michael:
Your energy is high and you are very impatient for concrete results; which I am happy to say you will be seeing in the main as mentally you are alert and organised and are in fact paying attention to the details. Flashes of anger and impulsiveness and a certain tendency to lash out when faced with obstacles could work against you and you need to find a more constructive outlet for the bursts of irrational (often) temper. Rebellious and ready to break rules and do things differently – this is a time of trail blazing and where your courage to challenge the accepted and try new things will create opportunities.  You need to NOT let the excuse that you "stuttered" made you miss out on alot of stuff or opportunites.  You are letting yourself be consumed with regret is you not letting the past go you feel you are a strong person then use that strength to make the changes happen.  

You WILL be making things happen in your life but you will also be looking for meaning too and that you seek to find via love, relationships and even artistic achievements. Love affairs and romances can happen very quickly and be all consuming. A lasting love affair has a good chance of starting this year that is if you let yourself manifest it instead of letting the negative energy of defeat of stuttering consume you instead.  Inside you...I see a highly romantic being and your stuttering will make no difference if you let that romantic heart of yours be creative.  This is simply a dynamic year for you and so with some planning you will have the energy to begin new projects or create life changing opportunities for you and your family. It’s not about luck and things falling into your lap, it’s about your drive, your enthusiasm and your ideas making a big difference.
Your energy is saying, “To hell with society, to hell with what ‘they’ think, I am doing this my way for me!” Accusations of selfishness will be just a way of guilting you out of doing what is good for you – ignore it.

You are wearing your heart on your sleeve and it will be hard for you to hold your emotions in. You may have a public meltdown or exhibition of anger – whichever way others will be left in no doubt of where you stand and this can be rather liberating .

Read what I am writing as if it is you that is writing this and notice the strength you say you feel in what is written so basically what I am writing is coming from the strength you say you feel your "OWN" intuition...stop THINKING about love all the time and make it a reality.  I hope I do not sound too harsh if do sorry but this is from "YOUR" energies...and it is crying out that you really are NOT lost you are just letting the problem of "stuttering" and addiction and negative emotions win while your strength within is trying to fight for you to have you become that strong person you yourself feel is in there...so once you handle this the insight to your future would be in obtaining that which you seek as in thoughts and making it into reality and until you conquer that I cannot tell you much further.  

Message from the Archangel Michael:
The Archangel Michael is holding you in a comforting embrace; assuring you of your innocence.  Ask him to help you forgive yourself and let of guilt (which is a heavy emotion that keeps you from experiencing inner peace) by saying "Archangel Michael..thak you for helping me forgive myself for (BLANK..name your issue) and for anything else I have blamed myself for.  Please help me release all self blame from my mind..body..and emotions."
Feel the sensation of deep release as Archangel Michael helps you embrace your true innocence.  Your past behaviour could never undo God's perfect handiwork in creating you as a powerful..love and much needed being of light and love.  

Many Blessings....
Devilvamp  

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp