Mark (male 12 March 1967) and I (Beatrice, female 14 January 1978) have lived together for one year but are currently in a long distance relationship (international) with plans to get married. How long will it be before we are finally reunited?

It will be tough at first Mark She seems often highly suspicious of you. I think the distance at the time now will often play on her mind making it hard for her to know and remember how loyal you are. your reunion with her will be good but it might take some time for her to have the trust she used to. She will though and I do feel things will be ok.  

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.