Psychics/relationship

Question
Hi Gipsy,
Thank you for taking the time to read and provide guidance. My name is John 01/14/1978 and I met a girl Emily a few weeks ago. We have been exchanging texts  to meet up, but she has not been getting back to me. I liked her and wondering if I should text one last time or call her if she is not getting the texts.
Thanks
John

Answer
Apologies for the delay.

Lenormand cards - Book, Clover, Stork - she's searching for a spiritual soul matey connection is what the cards are saying; someone who will make her happy and in turn she them. She's not looking to jump straight on into a relationship, but slow and steady - if you're willing to find a compromise with her, and be her friend first, then the cards are saying she will pay attention.

Psychics

Gipsy