Psychics/relationship

Question
Hello gipsy my birthday is 8/1/80 and I am seeing Reggie 9/10/76 and I am falling in love with him but I don't know if he loves me back. I would like to know if he loves me or not. Should I move forward in my life to find someone else or make it work with him.

Answer
Gypsy cards drawn for you today - Thought, Sweetheart, Jealousy - it appears Jessica that you are thinking too much about Reggie than is deemed healthy, and this is creating defensive energies from his part. Watch the way you communicate with him, be careful of your possessive attitude etc and then you allow the natural flow of things to happen

Psychics

Gipsy