Psychics/stolen item

I am a truck driver and own my truck but park in a rented lot between jobs. Today, I went to the lot and my truck was gone
(Stolen). Is there anything you can tell me about where it is ir if i will have it returned and in what condition...anything you can tell me at all will be a big  help. Thank you

I am sorry, there are limits to reading online and items are not something I can pick up on. Perhaps there is someone local who could get a feel for your energy and help you pick up on who did it.
I am terribly sorry to hear this happened. I will pray you get good news.  

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.