Psychics/Is there a way out my domestic situation?

Question
My family is domestic abusing me and I'm wondering will I get out of this? Will things work out for me as in regards to this? There's a lot of verbal and emotional issues going on. I need reassurance because it feels like I'm alone. I have housing , but there's some legal stuff going on. I need answers and I need options- my last resort is get restraining orders. My family isn't supporting me on anything such as anything good.

08/10/88
Female
Chloe

- Thanks

Answer
I am sorry to hear about your misfortune and yes I think you should depart them right away and put a restraint order against them and any one who abuse you lyrically or physically as the effect is very similar if not worse when it comes to mind games. get out of there now.  

Psychics

Inbal