Psychics/Bi sexual & confused

Question

Right now, I'm stuck between being with a man or woman- I'm tired of men and made the switch to be women instead. I'm wondering is there a right or wrong when choosing to be open to? Is there a certain person the universe has for me or is it my choice? I met someone named Tonya ( 04/27/1977) and wondering will we continue to just be friends or what? Thanks! My date of birth is ( 08/10/1988).

- Chloe :)

Answer
there is no right or wrong in choosing relationships in life as long as we make the choice with out hearts and not with our reason- tonya for example is not a potential romance for you but not because she is woman or a man but because numerology suggest your relationship can teach the both of you a lot but not romantically wise and also because she do not take orders from now one very stubborn and very attached to her roots while you less attached to your family but think that all have to be perfect and probably your way what can cause both of you many arguments
but either way the first thing to do in relationship is thinking not only of who will fit you but also about what you are willing to do in order to fit them and how you can accept them if they are not the same as you are without mothering them.
you will find relationship potential during the coming time until your next birth date and when you do you can always get their names and birth dates and check on your compatibility with them before you decided to try and have romantic bond so it will save you the time the frustration and the dissapointments-
when you do meet someone like that you can always come to me to check them it does not cost too much to get that check done- good luck

Psychics

Inbal