Psychics/My boyfriend

Question
Name Drucilla September 18,1993 I asked a question before but didn't get an answer due to it wasn't an urgent question,but I REALLY have a question that I need answered quickly.My boyfriend Edward January 20,1992 has a son by girl named Gabriel September 2,1993 he went and saw them yesterday.My question is does he still have feelings for her cause when he is around his son and her he doesn't want to talk with me till he leaves them.PLEASE be honest with me.Does Edward still love her?

Answer
my dear the numerology suggest they are almost like same person in different genders and the tarot suggest he cant let go of her maybe because they share a child which is sometimes a powreful connection weather there is love there or not. on the other hand when I check his feelings toward you it looks like he is not being honest with you as for how much he is in love with you and more likely let things stay the way they are without making it clear to you or to her what are his feelings because like that he does not need to confront any one and can stay on the good side with everyone. I suggest if he cant put you as his prior woman and give you that safety tis best to let go of him because I do not see him doing any clear choice about it any time soon

Psychics

Inbal