Psychics/My boyfriend sees the future

Question
Dear Inbal,

I have met this man 6 months ago and i fell in love with him like no one else before. We have a very deep connection and he started opening up about his strange abilities. Basically he sees the dreams about what happened in the past , and also can see the outcomes of the future. Everything what he told me about my past was true ( I did not tell him about it , because i don`t want anyone digging in my past rubbish and i think no one would. )

Anyway he told me some outcomes of the future. He said that we might not be together and it depends on me solely. Basically he said that i might meet some other man while i am with him, and that him will later marry the woman from his country and have children with. He told me that we met for a reason, he met me to teach me something.
But I want future with him,  no one else. I am confused and sad... Also a bit shocked that he told me that he will die young and he knows it.

Is there any possibility that he is just brain tricking me? I trust him, i want him in my future. We have i think some kind of soul mate connection which is hard to describe...

My date of birth 05.07.1988 born at 16:45 in Riga, Latvia
His 20.11.1984  born in Puglia, Italy

Answer
regardless to his abilities the nmerology indeed sugges that this is not a life time partner for you most of it because he is too attached to his past and have very big issue in changing that and also has the need to be perfect at all time and do not like if someone argues anything he says no matter if its true or not its also not true that he will die young but I can not say nothing more as you forgot to mention both your names so I cant check what are his true feelings and if he saying the truth. psychic abilities are something we all have and we can even practice and do something with it as I do but if he is so great in telling you about you how about him showing you proves about how his predictions ever came true , real proves? that will be easy to check for example you can try him telling the outcome of any sport game coming in the future?  

Psychics

Inbal