"I hope you can see a positive change coming. Right now I feel like someone without any hope. In one month I will have to leave my accommodation and be on the street. I have no money though I still hope that my girlfriend from abroad will be able to help me out. My council may be able to help me but they just delay things. So right now I feel really lost and recently had hopes that I could move home to Denmark with my girlfriend.
So what do you see will a solution come in the near future that can reinstate my hope for my future happiness.
Thank You and Merry Christmas!
Karl born 28th April 1949 in Copenhagen, Denmark""

my tarot suggest you can go back to denmark if you try but it seem that attachments or some form of wrong believe system hold you back and limiting your ability to start over
please check again carefully what are those believe and trust universe that nothing stays the same forever weather its good or bad you have a chance to change your life circumstances every moment given if you put yourself out to it. you are a strong individual and do not like to ask others for help but sometimes its a must and you should go to the local authorities and have them caring for you . knowing a bit about the social system of England I kknow they offer sometimes more solution than other countries and so maybe its all matter of knocking on their door often and explain to them your condition and yes I do see changes for the better in your life especially toward March 2015 you will be able to make the move from your current location and things will change for the better. I hope you will spend a warm safe happy xmas wherever you are.
and after all if you do not need an advise as you wrote what are you doing here? lol

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site