I want to know if my boyfriend is having sex with another woman besides myself? My name is Dawn and date of birth is November 3, 1973 and my boyfriends name is Josh and his date of birth is April 12, 1989

Lenormand cards : Bouquet, Dog, Crossroads - the cards mention nothing of an affair, simply that Josh feels that perhaps it's time to part ways from each other and move onto someone else (he hasn't cheated on you Dawn). Ask yourself Dawn whether there istrue happiness between the both of you? or are there miscommunication issues, where real needs are not being openly expressed. Relationships without trust are like having cell phones with no WiFi.. Aren't you better off talking openly with Josh, coming from a place of acceptance rather than accusations, and then the split that is upcoming between the both of you can be less dramatic.  

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there