Psychics/will i have another child

Teri July 18 1981 female. I would like to know if you see me having anymore children? Not sure what info I am allowed to ask but if you can give an time frame or gender that would be greatly appreciated if not, Thank you for your time.

I cannot see Gender as that is decided in a split second at conception , but I can see that you have another child in your future. It won't be much longer before the news will happen that you have another baby on the way and this will bring absolute happiness to you and those around you.

My end of year readings are Live. $25.00 will give you a full spread reading with tons of predictions  and help to have a strong successful new year.
please contact me at or to book your reading today.  

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.