Psychics/Future of my marriage

Question
QUESTION: Hi Inbal, thank you for taking the time to read my question.

My name is Hayley (24 June 1985) and I have been with my husband Liam (4 June 1985) for 9.5 years, we have been married for nearly 3 years. I have been unhappy in my marriage for a couple of years since my husband and I moved back to his hometown. I have struggled to find work and I have felt very lost and out of place since we got here.

I have considered for a couple of months now the idea of leaving my marriage and starting my life over. My husband isn't sure if he wants kids and my life in this town feels like it is at a dead end.i do love my husband very much and I know leaving him will hurt him.

I was just wondering what you see for me and my future because I just feel so confused as to what I should be doing and where my life is heading.

Thank you
Hayley

ANSWER: please be more specific in your question what it is that you wish me to check I am not the one to tell you what to do with your life but I can surely check any decision you want to take and see if its possible to do and in what time frame. thanks

QUESTION: Hi inbal,

My specific question is should I leave my marriage? Will I get remarried and have children with somone else or is my husband the one I am supposed to be with?

Hayley

Answer
I think you should give this marriage four more months probation time and meanwhile try to communicate more clear with  your husband tell him you are tired need some help and support and ask him to help you nurture your marriage because if your relationship will work than it wont be so frustrating to not have a job right away . in the case he wont chip in for nothing that as the tarot suggested you can divorce him and move on with your life however since the cards were not sure you are ready to make that change they suggested counseling first and only than once you know you tried your best to make the move away
weather or not you will marry again and have kids that is much up to who will be your partner after you are free from your current relationship and that is why I can not grant you anything about it right now-

Psychics

Inbal