Psychics/When will it happen

I'm Breana (female). Birth date is May, 20th, 1995.
I'm hoping you'll be able to answer this question to give me a little bit of hope here in a way!
I wouldn't ask a health question if I didn't need to, but even my doctors are unsure if I'd be able to have a baby, (I had a major surgery) so it's kind of a guessing game honestly. Me and my partner have been trying now for a while.. That all being said, when do you see me getting pregnant? Like this year next year when..
Me and my partner are really clinging onto hope that I'll finally see that positive test! Thank you for your time and all! Happy holidays!

Additional information if needed; partners name is Jesse, (male) birth date is October, 2nd, 1994. thanks again xx

it does not appear to happen this year, and I feel that you may have to seek out additional help with your doctors or naturalists to make it happen due to the major sugery you had. However. the good news is I do feel it will happen to you. It is not quite time though, the baby you seek might be 2-3 years away still with pregnancy time included.

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.