Psychics/Heaven

Question
This question is for mediums,sensitives, or psychics only: Have ghosts/dead people told you heaven/reincarnation is real?

Answer
Warm greetings Jason,

Thank you for your request for a spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading.

With regard to your question, there is much information that has been derived from spiritual sources regarding the existence of Heaven. We first need go no farther than to the Holy Bible that reveals unequivocally to us that Heaven exists. As for physical beings, those who have brought forth information about Heaven are those who were considered "clinically dead" but who were later resuscitated and brought back and who revealed that Heaven indeed exists. There are millions of people world-wide who have had what is called a Near-Death Experience or NDE who have brought us this information when they returned to their physical bodies. Dr. Eben Alexander, a noted neurosurgeon, was one such person who has written about his experience.

During their comatose state they left their body and were able to accurately describe things that were going on not only in their immediate surroundings but elsewhere as well. There have been cases where a NDE experiencer has been able to accurately describe a shoe that was sitting on a ledge of a hospital outside on about the fifth floor. There was of course no way they could have known that in their comatose state of being yet this shows us that while the spiritual body is disengaged from the physical one it can travel a great distance and can return to reveal what it saw during its travels.

As for reincarnation, that is not a Christian Biblical teaching therefore, there is no reincarnation. There are however, other religions that may believe in that. But the Christian religion believes most strongly that just as Jesus Christ was crucified, died and was buried and then Resurrected on the third day, we will also therefore resurrect upon Jesus' Second Coming. We will not reincarnate any more than Jesus and His Mother Mary have reincarnated. They are still the same as they were 2,000 years ago today. They have not become other people and neither will we. The Virgin Mary has made frequent appearances on Earth in previous years and has been seen by thousands of people worldwide and even photographed. She is still the same as she was when Jesus walked on Earth incarnate. They have not changed and neither will we other than we will Resurrect through the Power of God when Jesus allows for that but not reincarnate.

There is no reincarnation as a person does not come back as another person once they have passed-on in order to live again and continue sinning time and time and again until they get it right. God does not allow for that. We have but ONE life and it is this one we are now living presently. When we return back to spirit of which we are and we leave our physical body we will continue to live for eternity in our Spiritual Body but will never return to our physical body again.

"And as it is appointed unto men ONCE to die, but after this the judgment." -- HEBREWS 9:27 KJV

Thank you for your Christian intuitive reading request, Jason, and may God bless you! And remember always that you *ARE* as your mind thinks you are! Please know that God loves you much more than you will ever know!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

After saying this prayer meaningfully and out loud, you are now a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation but arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty God. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

Remember -- "With God *ALL* Things Are Possible!"  

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†