Psychics/Husband wants me to join him in Hell.

Question
QUESTION: So I believe in god, I have no real denomination. But my Husband, I dont know what you would call him. He believes he has grieved the holy spirit and is upset because we will not spend eternity with each other. And he said he was going to leave me to make it easier on him wen he does die (which is extremely selfish) And I told him I would join him in is realm. Well I don't know if I should commit to it or not, Because I love my husband and wile he is unbearable a lot of the time, I would like to spend forever with him, I think. But I dont know if I will be making the right choice. Because I am very tied to god and I don't know what I should do. Like if me and My husband dont work out, then I dammed my soul for nothing, and he is upset with me because he feels I am choosing god over him. I would just like any guidance you could offer because this is the most important decision I will make in my life.

ANSWER: Warm greetings April,

Thank you for requesting a spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading.

You present a most interesting but dangerous scenario. You are a believer in God but are unsure about your husband. You must know and realize that God made each and every person He created as an *Individual*. Each person has their own soul and spirit that they do not share with anyone else. It is their own. They may however share their life together in happy times and if love is true it continues into the Afterlife.

His decision should be completely separate from yours as he is his own man and you are your own woman. He has chosen a different path in life as is his prerogative being that God has given each person free will choice. However, there are Cautions in what one should consider doing. And just because a person has free choice does not mean they should endanger their life eternally or live it in peril by making a bad decision and choice for themselves by rejecting God.

As for your joining him in his realm when you pass-on, that cannot be accomplished unless you too are of the same identical beliefs and actions as are his. You see, when one passes-on they cannot automatically go where they would want to go. Where you go and will end up all depends on the things you did while right here on Earth. First and foremost, did you become Saved (Born Again)? If so, then you will enter into Heaven for eternity at your appointed time. Those who are not Saved cannot enter into Heaven and have another place designated for them by God. And then, the service you gave to mankind counts as well but only as secondary. If you did kind things unto others with compassion and care, helped them whenever you saw that they were in need, then that is what God expects of you. If on the other hand you did nothing for others and even when they came up to you asking you to help them you turned them down and never became Born Again, that is, Saved, then a person can not go to Heaven as per God's Word.

A person should Know and Love God first and foremost. There can never be anyone else before God, not even your loved ones. Therefore, being a person of God you need to guard against anyone else trying to influence you to do something that could greatly imperil your soul both now and especially in the Afterlife!

This is a time to fully realize what you need to decide you need to do. If your partner is not Born Again and has not given his life to God through Jesus Christ but you have, then you are the one that gets to go to Heaven. That has to be a very personal decision for each and every person. And you must remember that whatever your choice will be It Is For Eternity, that is, Forever. There is no way to change destiny or turn back once you decide you want to reject God and go to live with the adversary because it is for eternity. There are people who have experienced Hell during their Near-Death Experience and once revived they have returned to tell us of the terrible, most horrible dark place that is totally devoid of light and the souls who are eternally damned who have chosen for themselves to be there. There is nothing but eternal darkness, suffering, much pain and great regret. It is said that souls who are there walk continuously back and forth regretting the choice they made to reject God but they will walk and walk and walk for eternity with that regret and with no way to correct it. That is why once one has the chance, as does everyone have NOW, to join God and become Saved and Born Again they should take it so that they can be with God and Jesus Christ when their life ends here in this world thus, they should fully choose to be Saved in order to go directly to Heaven instead of having to encounter the terrible and most sad alternative.

You say you are very tied to God but don't know if you would be making the right choice to be with your Earthly partner forever. But you DO know! You know the difference between going to Heaven and the opposite place don't you? If another person chooses the latter for themselves then most unfortunately that is their 'personal' choice. But why should *You* be made to painfully suffer for what another chooses for themselves?

And you must also be very careful to remember that even if things worked out between you but your partner does not accept Jesus as His LORD and Savior by becoming saved and neither do you then neither will be given entrance into Heaven according to God's Word. But if you chose to be Born Again and Saved then you will enter into God's Kingdom and be with Jesus in eternal beauty, light, love, and will experience the most wonderful things of which the human mind cannot and will never totally comprehend until they enter into Heaven. It appears that God is giving You the opportunity to make that choice for yourself. To join Him in Heaven at your appointed time or suffer in eternal darkness if you reject Him.

As for your partner being upset that you wish to choose God over him, he needs to know and understand that that is what God expects of each and every person. To choose God over any other person even a loved one here on Earth is an imperative. Again, if your partner wishes to imperil his soul in that manner, that is most unfortunate but that would be his choice, his decision. But that does not mean that you have to be narrow-minded to reject God likewise and then suffer for it for eternity. Please think very very carefully on this! You should not have to suffer the pains of Hell because of what anyone else said to you or tried to make you do. You are still your own person and can save yourself *Right Now*. You have that opportunity but do not wait until the last moment to make that decision, as many thought they had all the time in the world to become saved, only to realize that they did not and got sick or into an accident and later passed-away and since they were not saved they could not therefore enter into Heaven to be with Jesus. That HAS to be the greatest regret any man or woman can ever encounter and it is for Eternity.

Thank you for your Christian intuitive reading request, April, and may God bless you! And remember always that you *ARE* as your mind thinks you are! Please know that God loves you much more than you will ever know!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

After saying this prayer meaningfully and out loud, you are now a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation but arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty God. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

Remember -- "With God *ALL* Things Are Possible!"

QUESTION: Thank you for your informative answer. I really appreciate it. I have been baptized, or born again, whichever the term. And I believe my husband mother baptized him when he was a baby, but I am not positive. My husband has said that he has grieved the holy spirit, although I am not sure if he has, because In the bible I think it says that the spirit gives you chances to redeem yourself, but I am not sure if I am correct on that. Also, If my husband was baptized and then grieved the Holy spirit, there is no way of him being entered into Gods Kingdom, Correct?
I believe in Reincarnation, and I know that idea is not expressed in the bible it is just my belief. So when I first saw my husband enter the room before we had been introduced to each other, I felt an extremely strong connection to him, as did he for me. And the first thought that came into my head was "Is he going to be my next husband?" At the time I was 17, and he was 24. And I believe I said next, because of my belief in Reincarnation. And a month later we started dating, and about a year after we first met we got married when I was 18, and he 25, and I was really in love with him and he was very in love with me. It has now only been one year and two months since we got married and I am feeling unsure about the future of our relationship.
Before I married him, he had told me that he made a pact with the devil and had contracts with multiple demons to live within him, and tat as long as he was doing bad things that the devil and he demons protected him. When we started dating he quit smoking met, and was going to attend college and start doing good things. And the day that we started dating, he had gotten a warrant for his arrest issued, for being an "illegal resident". And spent a year in detention. And he thinks that because we started dating and we was going to stop being so bad, that it why he got a sudden string of bad luck. Also, a day after we started dating, he was playing with a gun, and it accidentally fired and ricocheted off multiple things, and it did not come near to hitting him, which was a miracle. I believe it was god who had protected him, because I believe I had prayed to god to keep him safe that day because he was supposed to be logging trees. Anyways, sorry the detailed story.
I just have felt connected to him since day one, and I used to think it was so that I could save is soul and help him turn his life around, but now since he has said he believes he cannot be saved, I am not sure what my purpose was. I feel like it is extremely selfish for him to want me to give up my salvation, and join him in the despair that will be, and I am not sure if I should be with him anymore. Since he is so ungodly, and sinful, he has so much hatred in him it disgusts me sometimes how selfish and manipulative he can be at times, But I still love him like I always have. And am unsure of what to do right now, I want to ask god to give me a sign, but what if I do not recognize this sign, or I am not ready to leave my husband, I really don't want to leave him because he is a sweet man to me, but he has these moments where he just wants to be so hateful towards everything, and then I see who he really is, and I dont like it. I want him to be a godly person so bad, but if it is true that he has sinned the unpardonable sin, then I believe our relationship is not going to be good, because of our differences, on a very important lifestyle.
I am sorry I feel I am ranting, I would just like some input as to what I should do. I was thinking of talking to a pastor with my husband and seeing if he believes he has grieved the Holy Spirit, and cannot be saved. And if he cannot then I would feel obligated to end our relationship. For my own good. I don't know if I should wait until we talk to the pastor, or cut our ties right now. Also I am unsure of my strength I need to end this relationship, but I know God will help me if I need it.
I am extremely sorry for the length of this, I am lost right now and I dont know what is the right thing to do. I am just looking for any advice you can give me as to how I should carry on.

Answer
Warm greetings April,

Thank you for your request for a follow-up spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading.

And you are quite welcome.

First of all, you must know that being baptized is not the equivalent of being Born Again or Saved. Some have that mistaken idea but the Holy Bible is quite clear in that those are two very separate items. First and foremost, in order to be truly saved one must be Born Again that is, to decide to give your life to Jesus Christ. There is a simple but very powerful Prayer To Become Saved (Born Again) that accomplishes that.

To be baptized by water is to do as Jesus Himself did through John the Baptist. There is also Baptism by the Holy Spirit when one becomes Born Again or Saved which Jesus automatically was as well, being the only begotten Son of God and having a Divine nature as well. But all human beings need to be Saved or Born Again as well as baptized in order to be sure they are complying with Biblical teachings.

As for particulars on what may have been said by your partner, etc. as it concerns the Holy Spirit, that is so delicate a matter that I cannot answer. That is strictly between his conscience and God. A strong Protestant minister or pastor however may be able to discuss this matter farther with you and him in greater detail and of course, in person.

As for reincarnation, again it must be said that it is not mentioned in the Holy Bible since it is not a Christian belief. We will Resurrect but we do not reincarnate.

What you say that he revealed to you about making a pact with the devil is a most serious matter that cannot be taken lightly. While it is quite understandable that because of your Christian beliefs you are quite upset and concerned over this matter it is one where Spirit keeps prompting me to tell you to go to a good Christian pastor as you have intended to do. Speaking face to face with him is always better as many things can be discussed openly and provided that the pastor is one who is honored and special in your community it should be a matter that you do not hesitate in accomplishing. The sooner you set up an appointment to visit with the pastor the sooner this matter can be discussed in greater detail with him so that you and your partner can know how things stand, spiritually speaking.

I will pray that God leads you to make the best decision on this serious matter and that God blesses you for your efforts to try to find resolve in a matter this serious that needs a quick resolution.

Pray daily The LORDS Prayer (The "Our Father") as well as the Twenty-Third Psalm along with your other intentions. God listens to our prayers! Ask Him always for strength and spiritual direction in both your lives. And do not forget to Thank Him always for all the good that He does in your life starting with giving you your life.

Thank you again for your follow-up question and discourse. May God lead you and your husband to follow Him always.

Spirit has a further thought. He wants for you to know that following someone to a place of eternal damnation (Hell) is not the way God has intended for your life to end. God wants for you to continue to live with Him and Jesus Christ in spirit and be with Him eternally in Heaven at your appointed time.

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†