Psychics/Job and Future

Question
Hello Gipsy,

My name is Tiffany (DOB: June 2,1988) and I am just in a situation that I don't know what to do about. I am hoping 2015 is a better year for me with more opportunities, but I would like to know where things stand as far as a better job.

Am I going to be with the same job or will there be a new job or career for me in the future?

Answer
Lenormand cards : Stork, Clouds, Book - whether or not you will be in "Am I going to be with the same job or will there be a new job or career for me in the future?" is down to you, only you know what you're looking for, the cards cannot direct you where to head towards. Use your intuition the cards are saying to find out what it is you want to do, a new path to take to happiness? is it within your current job or another new path? have you stayed where you are long enough? is this all due to a man in your life? whether it's love or other the cards are not saying... but listen to your intuition, listen to your heart.

Psychics

Gipsy