Psychics/Life Partner Relationship

Question
My name is Lynda DOB 21 Sep 1961 Born in Singapore
Thank you for this free reading. Will I ever find true love and a life partner?
Appreciate very much whatever message that you have for me.
Thank you so much for your time.

Answer
Hello Lynda
Because you flow with life more easily, solutions appear by themselves. Let go and allow yourself to imagine what is possible rather than what is not. An opportunity to forgive and to forget helps to loosen the knots and memories that bind you to the past. Trust makes it easy to move ahead. Participating in activities that require few or no words frees you of any worry or concern. Spending time by yourself, or in a world of your own, can make your day.
You are more considerate of others now, and you are more accepting of faults and shortcomings. This allows for a wide range of people who appeal to you. Taking steps to soften any pain that may exist in a relationship is healing, and you tend to show greater openness to a partner.
If you want love and a life partner you have to believe it will happen to you and want it  The answer to your question yes after March 15 or around that time or "SPRING SEASON" is what I hear for you but for this to happen you have to make it so....YOU navigate your life I only give you what I receive. Many Blessings upon this new year may it give you what you seek.

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp