Psychics/Long Distance

My name is Janeth (March 27, 1992)
And if my Relationship with Alfredo (February 12, 1996) will work out. Our relationship is long distance. It has been fine up until now, if we have issues we talk it out instead of arguing. I will soon visit him and we will spend time together, but sometimes i am doubtful and feel he lost interest in me.

honey you are a smart girl but need some patience when you handle peple and he is very young and still do not know what he wants from himself besides the fact he want to thave whatever others are having regardless to weather he needs it or not and this combination frankly does not work so well if we are thinking of daily spend time together for the long run. I suggest this is not your one and only partner and maybe as long as you are afar from each other you should decide you keep being good friends and let go of commitment until you are able to really try your time sharing and if its really working because having relationship and sharing life with someone is way different than long distance relationship. I do not think he lost interest in you either but he is simply not able to provide you the love and affection you seek because he is not doing so good about it generally speaking and will never be. some people are less sweet than others because they fail to express love freely.  tell him you are only friends from now on and if he is interested in changing this condition he should start invest time and attention and maybe even in his living arrangment to become close to you , if he cant do that than you do not have to stay alone and miss on your young age time and should try to date others too

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site