My name is Brandy and my birthday is November 14, 1988. I have been single for a really long time and on the rare occasion that I am taken the relationships never end well. I finally have my schooling well under way as well as my career. I am wondering when and where I'll finally meet my mr. right and be in a mutually committed, loving relationship. Thank you!

Lenormand cards : Snake, Mice, Key - you seriously are doubting whether you are sexy or alluring enough to entice a guy. You think that your strong independent nature is a turn-off to guys, continue thinking this and you will draw to you guys that are wrong for you. Love yourself for who you really are, and the energies will change to a mutually committed, loving relationship

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there