Psychics/Love affair?

Question
Ok, I will try again. Born 3/16/85. I met an older man named Bernard and he is a very well known artist and happens to be a good friend of mine. He is suppose to be exhibiting me. My question is that will this lead to a beautiful friendship or love affair? We are both attracted to each other but not sure how things will unfold. :)

Answer
Cards drawn: Birds, Mice, Lily - you both are drawn to each other sexually, but the cards do not say about any both of you being together long-term. He finds you very sexy, and if you both allow there could be at most a one-night stand. But nothing long-term is being foreseen by the cards.  

Psychics

Gipsy