Psychics/Love affair?

Ok, I will try again. Born 3/16/85. I met an older man named Bernard and he is a very well known artist and happens to be a good friend of mine. He is suppose to be exhibiting me. My question is that will this lead to a beautiful friendship or love affair? We are both attracted to each other but not sure how things will unfold. :)

Cards drawn: Birds, Mice, Lily - you both are drawn to each other sexually, but the cards do not say about any both of you being together long-term. He finds you very sexy, and if you both allow there could be at most a one-night stand. But nothing long-term is being foreseen by the cards.  

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there