Psychics/Mad At Each Other

Question
This reading is for myself (Feb 21, 1963), and David(Mar 23, 1960).We had a disagreement by text a few weeks back, and no contact since. Do you see that changing?
Thank You!

Answer
numerology suggest that both of you tend to be dramatic at times and both of you like to get attention and being loved by others and that cause a lot of sparks between the two of you however it seem that there some mistrust happaned one of you was not completely honest with the other and I could not see that repair itself completely even after a while so maybe this bond end its shelf life and its time to let it go

Psychics

Inbal