I was born on 3/16/85. Female and lately my favorite color is lavender purple.

My question is that I wanted to know if my manager is hoping to take advantage of me? The reason why I asked if because he was so picky hiring people and he hired me. He also extended my probation last August over one little thing and it was kind of odd. Where it made me vulnerable. :(         I did so much work and we were also short staffed and I was just recently hired. The supervisor, Nardia was floored when she heard the news. The manager, James is white and so am I, the other women in the unit are black and one asian not that it is important but thought I would mention this. I hope he promote me soon.
Thank you

Hi there Alison and thank you very much for your patience.

The very first messages I received were that your boss likes to maintain himself in a "Power" trip because of his insecurities.  Be certain that he has seen the qualities you posses and have become a threat to him.  He'd whole attitude is to make sure that he's the "Boss" per say.  But you will out grow this phase and outgrow him as well.  He's an individual (in an office setting) that like to take credit for things he doesn't do or accomplishments from others.  He has many lessons to learn and insecurites to acknowledge in himself.  Just watch, you don't need to understand his strengths because they do not pertain to YOU.  Just be paitent my dear, as it will all fall into place and you may be seen from someone else outside of your department that will acknowledge your abilities and assist your growth.  Being the Pisces that you are, you will tolerate his incompetence and see for yourself.

There are things that you do need to learn in this particular situation and they're situations that you'll experience to better handle them in the future.  Perhaps you should consider this phase as a debt you owed to eachother in a previous lifetime (he to you/you to him).

Patience is a virtue and I know you will persevere.  I hope this gave you more clarity and get back to me in about six (6) months.

Happy Holiday's and have a blissful day.

Le Vans

Le Vans

Hi, my name is Le Vans and I would like to Thank You for selecting my name as your source. I can answer your any one question relating to career, relationship, addiction, past lives, intuitive assistance, and messages from loved ones that have crossed over. My tools will range from tarot decks, numerology, crystal rocks, colored candles and some aromatherapy suggestions for healing purposes. I enjoy doing what I do and sending messages of healing to clients is my gratification. By providing your name, birthdate, and favorite color, you may send your question via email, chat, or text. Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!

I have inherited a family trait from a lineage of psychics, mediums, and channelors. I am 4th generation psychic on both sides of my family and we have been considered the strongest of previous generations. When speaking one-on-one with people, I will connect to their surrounding energy and elements whether it's in person or via chat. I have experience in numerology, angel readings, mineral crystals, and aromatherapy oil advise. My client history is sixteen (16) years in length. My readings include people that range from corporate executives, service industry, music entertainers and theatrical professionals throughout the United States and internationally in Mexico.

My education has been life itself. My college education was in business and accounting. But my intuitive education has come from within and use a lot of tools from spiritual mentors such as Louise Hay, Doreen Virtue, Michael Beckwith, Dr Wayne Dyer, Joel Osteen to further my knowledge and learn to control my gifts.

I am the first representative to award with their first Five (5) Star Ratings in all categories.

My clients within the past sixteen (16) years range from professionals such as corporate executives, entertainers in theater and servicing areas. All my clients reside within the United States and internationally in areas of Mexico.