Hi Chinhee,

I'm wondering if you see a marriage or partnership in my forseeable future. I'm 30 years old and wondering if I'll ever settle down or have a child. My DOB is 5/19/84. I'm starting a new job in January, and I'm going back to a former employer in a new capacity.

Hi Heather;

Thanks for reaching out to me.  Happy Holidays!  In response to your question regarding marriage, I do see that for you.  I saw 32 for marriage and 33 for the child.  I actually saw 2 children very close in age or possibly they could be twins.  Do you have twins in your family?  Also, I feel like you know or knew the man you will be settling down with.  So he must be someone you went to school with or someone you had a brief encounter with and not in contact with anymore....but you two had a connection.  I feel like you're going to have a re-connection so it's almost like you've been taken all this time you've been single.

Hope this helps and feel free to respond back to

Chinhee Park

Chinhee Park

I am clairvoyant, an empath, and a medium. I can answer all questions. The only questions I prefer not to answer are when someone asks me when they or someone is going to die.

15 years. Professional experience. I own my own website business.

Organizations - American Federation of Certified Psychics and Mediums. My position is Chief Examiner.

Graced covers of several International Books and International magazines. Author; Maximillien DeLafayette. "American Psychic Magazine", "Parapsychology and Mind Power" magazine, "BelleSprit" magazine, "Art, UFO & Supernatural" magazine. Featured in many issues of several magazines and books.

Associates Degree not applicable to my field.

2013 Nominated #3 psychic in the U.S. and #3 in the world. 2012 Nominated #1 psychic in the U.S. and #3 in the world.

I have regular clients up to 15 years. I also have several past and new clients due to my new website.